Hidden Recycler from Rubbermaid
Thanks to Coupons In Motion for this Review & Giveaway!
What a great product! Do you recycle? I have to admit that I have not been recycling even though I know it is very important to do so for our planet. However, the Hidden Recycler has made it easier and definitely go me started recycling. Thanks Rubbermaid!
The Hidden Recycler attaches to the inside of a cabinet door to collect recyclables out of sight and keeps your counters clear. The bag is durable, machine washable, and made of recycled material. Collect your recyclables and then easily lift the bag from the lid and cabinet by the handle to take them out to your recycle bin.
I absolutely love the way it fits right inside my cabinet! So easy to attach and use.
The features of the product include:
- Easy attachment to a cabinet door with hooks included with the product or screws
- A convenient handle allows the bag to easily be transported to wherever your recycling is stored for pickup or transport
- A 5 gallon bag that holds up to 36 12-ounce cans and can fit a milk jug
- The bag has a leak-proof liner and is machine washable to make it easy to clean after any unexpected spills
- The bag is soft-sided allowing for flexibility inside any cabinet
- The bag and all packaging is made from recyclable material, and the product is recyclable
The Hidden Recycler is currently available for purchase online at Rubbermaid.com and in store at Meijer.
Rubbermaid has a blog page for organization titled Adventures in Organization. Be sure to check it out. They have a lot of really great tips for organizing just about everything in your home. You can also find Rubbermaid on Facebook and Twitter.
Rubbermaid has agreed to provide a Hidden Recycler to the lucky winner of my giveaway!
Enter on the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to be the winner of this great prize.
(All entries will be verified)
*This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking costs you nothing, but helps to support Mommy and We. Thank you!